Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just my Luck

The joys of publishing. I finally get a story published, and the webzine site for Semaphore is not responding. Has it crashed, the editor has decided it's all to  much and given up on it, or is this just a temporary glitch. Who knows, but can you still call yourself published if the webzine doesn't exist? I choose to. But why would a perfectly good web magazine go under just when I finally get a story into it? It ain't fair, as the eternal cry goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment