Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christchurch Earthquake

Writing isn't happening at the moment. I have 3 sons in Christchurch. All are fit and well, but one has lost his home.  One is a first year student, and we've got him on a flight home tomorrow. Another flies out on Saturday, and the 3rd is staying on. He is in a good old weatherboard house, with minor damage only. But the important thing is they are all safe. Unlike so many others. My thoughts and prayers are with all the other families and people whose lives have changed so suddenly and are going through such awful pain at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment