Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Monday, January 21, 2013

website - marybrockjones.com

I have my very own website - go to http://marybrockjones.com/ for a look see.
There are still a few things to organise on it, and once they are done and I learn how to run it, I will migrate my blog over there. It was created by my very clever son who, luckily for me,  has a web site management  business:  Your Turn, 
      I have decided to use Mary Brock Jones as my pen name for all my writing, both SF and historical romance. Mainly because it is more likely to bring up me on a google search than if I use Mary Jones - not the most unusual name in the world, after all. It sounds pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment