Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Publishing

I now have an Editor and a date for delivery of the final manuscript for my NZ Historical with Escape Publishing. So that sounds very official. It's all both very scary and very exciting. They are only a new imprint of Harlequin Australia, but I've read some of the titles they have put out so far, and they really are good. Try "Unforgettable" by Elise K Ackers. Thoroughly enjoyable, and a bit different. Both main characters work on a building site, a very different setting for a romance. But it was completely credible, the author obviously knows her stuff, and the story was great.
      I am also in the process of setting up a new website, and once completed will shift my blog over there. Full details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment