Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

I was browsing YouTube music clips last night and came across a brilliant new track from Florence and the Machine, then realised it was the theme song for the upcoming movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" so I clicked on the trailer and it looks AWESOME!!!. A real must see. Now the down side - it's not due for release until the Northern summer, so guess that means July/August here. But if you like dark fantasy and Charlise Theron as the evilest Evil Queen imaginable - all icy menace - then check out the trailer.
One warning thought - next morning my PC was stuck in a start up loop. I turned it off, left it to cogitate for a few hours, then started up again and it was all OK again. Innocent as a lamb, this PC acts when it recovers itself.
Not saying that the trailer has been hacked - but the only new sites I had been looking at were country songs, and Hackers and Country music don't exactly go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment