Welcome to the blog of Mary Brock Jones, SF author.

I also have a website, here


I write science fiction. Some dark, some not so dark. Some short, some longer, some very long. Some have a happy ending, others definitely not.

I also write NZ historical romance novels.They always end happily, even if the journey can get quite bumpy.

It's a nice mix.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Cure for the Slow Patch Blues

The best cure for a slow down or writer's blues? Submit.
Submit, submit, submit.
So I have just pushed send and another query letter is  off into the ethernet. Fingers crossed, toes crossed, everything crossed and lots more admonishments to come about being patient. I am getting very experienced at trying to be patient - but not so good in the practice of it.
Please, this time? Just one little word - yes - and all my dreams can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment